Brodhead School District
Home Of The Cardinals
- Our first bell rings at 7:55 am and our second bell rings at 8:05 am signaling the start of our instructional day.
- Outside supervision for our students begins at 7:30 am. Students who arrive prior to 7:30 am will need to be supervised outside by our playground supervisors as our teachers are planning for the school day between 7:30 – 8:00 am.
- Students can be dropped off on the west side our school at the pick-up/drop off area between 7:30 – 8:00 am. If you are not able or do not choose to park your vehicle and walk your child to the sidewalk, children can exit your vehicle along the sidewalk out the right side of the car. We ask parents to pull all the way up to the front of the drop-off so cars aren't pulling out in front of others. Please be patient as students are dropped off and do not park along this area.
- Our instructional day ends at 2:50 p.m. Please wait for your child at the front entrance of the school or outside of our building if younger children are present. This practice will avoid end of the day distractions as teachers are giving final directions at the end of the day.
- Outside supervision for our students at the end of the day will be provided until 3:00 p.m. Children who do not ride the bus need to be picked up at the pick-up/drop-off area on the west side of the school . Students must be escorted from the sidewalk to vehicles due to the amount of traffic at this time. With this in mind, parents are asked to park vehicles in the angle parking spaces provided and walk to meet their child on-site. Children can also be picked up on the east side of the school, but students must wait until 3:00 so they don't leave before the busses do. Supervision is provided at the front of the school until 3:00 for those who are walking or riding their bikes
- Parents are reminded that the front area of the school is reserved for buses only until after 3:00.